Our clinic is devoted to delivering the highest quality preventative healthcare to Champaign-Urbana and the surrounding communities in a comfortable, caring and non invasive manner. Our doctor and clinic staff wish to support as many people as possible in their quest for better health. We strive to educate them about the benefits of Chiropractic in hope that they may in turn educate others about natural ways to reach better health.
About Dr. Chun
Dr. Chun is a graduate from the world's renowned Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, IA).
He also received training on acupuncture through National University of Health Science, Logan College, and International Academy of Medical Acupuncture. He had extensive training in sports chiropractic while he was training to become the team chiropractor for Olympic athletes.
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certification in Cox decompression technique
- Certification in Extremity (wrist, elbow, shoulder, knee, and ankle) from Logan College of Chiropractic
- Certification in Chiropractic BioPhysics Technique
- Studied Sports Chiropractic
- F.I.A.M.A. (Fellow in International Academy of Medical Acupuncture)
- Q.N.C.P. (Quantum Neurology Certified Practitioner)
- Nambubripad's Allergy Elimination Technique
- Endo-Nasal Technique.
- He is a licensed chiropractic physician for State of Illinois and Iowa.
- He is actively involved in the community and the profession to update the knowledge and educate the public. He enjoys teaching health classes of variety of topics. He served as teaching assistant at Palmer College of Chiropractic for technique department while he was attending the college.
- He offers a variety of treatment options for his patient to best suit the individual patient's need.
- With extensive trainings from numerous seminars, he offers many different chiropractic techniques.